What are cookies?
We think is important that you know which cookies we use for our websites and for what purposes they are used. In this way we can guarantee your privacy while our websites stay user friendly. Below you will find more information about the cookies used by our websites and about their purposes.
These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the websites (required).
We use functional cookies for:
• remembering preferences, such as filters and sorting lists, saved favorites etc
• remembering information when you will fill in forms so that you don't have to re-fill your details
• passing through information from one page to the next one
• offering the ability to store, so you don't have to re-enter credentials each time.
These cookies are for analysis purposes so that we can improve our website (required).
We use Statistic cookies for:
• tracking the number of visitors to our web pages
• tracking the length of time each visitor spend on our website
• determining the order in which a visitor visits the different pages of our site
• determining which parts of our website are most interesting
• determining which parts of our website should be adjusted or optimized
• optimizing the website
Social media cookies
These cookies are used to share content of our websitesvia social media (optional).
Rotterdam Partners do not have influence on the cookies that are placed by social media parties (such as AddThis, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+) and the data they collect. For information about this, please check the websites of the social media party.
These cookies are used to show you relevant ads (optional).
We use Advertising cookies for:
• Remembering ads you've seen to avoid showing you the same ads over and over again
• Tracking the amount of clicks on the ads
• Displaying targeted ads.
Rotterdam Partners reserves the right to change the contents of these statements without permission and warning, for example when our website or the Cookie legislation will change.